Corporate Signage is designed for a long life however, just like your car or home they do require care and attention.
Over time your signage can deteriorate, accumulate a build-up of pollution and the lighting components can become dull.
This wear and tear may contribute to your signage not reflecting the true quality of your company’s products and services.
Brandcare signage maintenance is all about ensuring that your branding and signage continues to look professional, protecting your investment and delivering safety and public protection.
Some of our key checklist items:
- Inspection of signs for defects and or failure
- All external sign graphics and faces fully cleaned
- All sign electrical components checked
- Replace fluorescent tubes and update to LED modules
- Footings to be inspected
- Painted surfaces to be checked for cracking or peeling
- Structural framing to be inspected for deterioration or damage
- A maintenance report will be provided to you, evidencing attention to each of the above check list items.